PUBLICIDAD
Wilas
Megadeth The final night ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ Megadeth's historic month-long "Rust In Peace" 20th anniversary tour has been captured for the upcoming "Rust In Peace Live" Blu-ray, DVD and CD, due out September 7 on Shout! Factory. The concert was recorded at The Palladium in Hollywood on March 31, 2010 and was directed by Kerry Asmussen. The 80-minute DVD and Blu-ray will also include behind-the-scenes footage, including a rare glimpse ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ the band rehearsing in their dressing room as they prepare to take the stage. The title is available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon.com. The full track listing for the "Rust In Peace Live" CD, DVD and Blu-ray is available here:

"Rust In Peace" Live:

01. Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
02. Hangar 18
03. Take No Prisoners
04. Five Magics
05. Poison Was The Cure
06. Lucretia
07. Tornado ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ Souls
08. Dawn Patrol
09. Rust In Peace...Polaris

Bonus Content:

10. Skin O' My Teeth
11. In My Darkest Hour
12. She-Wolf
13. Trust
14. Symphony ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ Destruction
15. Peace Sells
16. Holy Wars (Reprise)

megadeth_rust_in_peace_live.jpg

maes... me parece pagar por un DVD de NADA MÁS 80 minutos es un gasto innecesario... definitivamente éste quedará para bajar en la cola de los bit torrents

Megadeth The final night ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ Megadeth's historic month-long "Rust In Peace" 20th anniversary tour has been captured for the upcoming "Rust In Peace Live" Blu-ray, DVD and CD, due out September 7 on Shout! Factory. The concert was recorded at The Palladium in Hollywood on March 31, 2010 and was directed by Kerry Asmussen. The 80-minute DVD and Blu-ray will also include behind-the-scenes footage, including a rare glimpse ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ the band rehearsing in their dressing room as they prepare to take the stage. The title is available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon.com. The full track listing for the "Rust In Peace Live" CD, DVD and Blu-ray is available here:

"Rust In Peace" Live:

01. Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
02. Hangar 18
03. Take No Prisoners
04. Five Magics
05. Poison Was The Cure
06. Lucretia
07. Tornado ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ Souls
08. Dawn Patrol
09. Rust In Peace...Polaris

Bonus Content:

10. Skin O' My Teeth
11. In My Darkest Hour
12. She-Wolf
13. Trust
14. Symphony ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ Destruction
15. Peace Sells
16. Holy Wars (Reprise)

megadeth_rust_in_peace_live.jpg

Pero queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee esa esa belleza !!! De fijo me mando con ese DVD/CD, se ve excelente !!!

#1 en FACTURA ELECTRÓNICA
DAVE MUSTAINE'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY TO BE RELEASED AUG 3 (US) & SEPT 30 (UK
Los archivos adjuntos solo pueden ser vistos por miembros registrados del foro.

que saldra?

Attachments

DAVE MUSTAINE'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY TO BE RELEASED AUG 3 (US) & SEPT 30 (UK

que saldra?

Aqui estara a la venta ???

Droogies!

Yesterday was such a great day for me, that I don't even know where to start.

First, y'all know how much I love the Latin based countries, South and Central America, and ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ course, the reason my family and myself fell in love with the Spanish speaking people ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ the world, and that is when we lived in Marbella, Spain.
It doesn't matter what part ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ Spain I am in, it always, always brings a smile to my face; much like being in Argentina and Chile, and my new favorite neighbor to the South - Costa Rica!

The show yesterday was really smooth, like David Ellefson shared in his post, and after we were done we said, "hello" to several people, and even went to watch Rammstein.

Too bad I could never do something like that. I just can't see me with a flamethrower on my face, and standing in the middle ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ enough explosives to Free Iran!!!"

We are just going through customs in Russia, so I have to go now, so for the first time in a long time, I can say Goodbye my Droogies, and someone will know what the heck a Droogie is.

Megaman

Je je que vara más tuanis, el complemento perfecto para mi sueño cumplido de ver a Megadeth en vivo, y esto va a traer cola, cada vez más grupos grandes van a venir a tocar a nuestra querida tiquicia.

Evite multas y sanciones: Presentamos sus declaraciones del IVA D104, de ALQUILERES D125, así como su renta D101 desde $20 al mes.
Active su PLAN PREPAGO por $9.99 y timbre hasta 50 documentos electrónicos. Sin mensualidades, ni anualidades con el sistema líder en el país.
Fondos de Pantalla
Arriba Pie