PUBLICIDAD
Wilas

Aprendizaje Club de práctica del Ingles

People, remember the topic for our next meeting.

You chose this one: Social Cheating: The Increasing Influence ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ Social Media on Divorces, but the main idea is to talk and improve vocabulary about The Increasing Influence ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ Social Media.

I have a question: Will we play "stop"?

I have a question: Will we play "stop"?

I do want to play it! :D

I think that we can have time for everything. I don't believe that we will expend the 2 hours talking about cheating and social media. We can have more than one activity per day and I think that the guys suggested some other games too.

What's up people! We have had 2 terrific meetings! This club is becoming bigger and that is good! I'm glad to have the chance to share a little bit ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ my time with such a nice people as you! See you in 2 days! :eso:

Great news that is true... Next week someone might come with me so we are growing and nobody can stop us... buajaja :mamon: well maybe that table... :p

Hi.

I will be there at 3 pm. I hope Megallica will be there too :rolleyes:

See you later.

See you there Rozz!!!!I want to know if really you are 25 years old !!! I hope to see you there!!!
icon6.png

Shit!!! I thought in the mourning that I could be in San Jose in the afternoon. But not yet. I'll arrive there until the night.

But don't worry, See you and Toro25 at the 'mejenga forera' on March 28th.

Última edición:

Nuevos temas

Posts recientes

¿Costa Rica debería reelegir inmediatamente a Rodrigo Chaves?

• Sí, es el mejor presidente de todos los tiempos

Votos: 15 71,4%
  • No, mejor elegir otro candidato

Votos: 6 28,6%
Evite multas y sanciones: Presentamos sus declaraciones del IVA D104, de ALQUILERES D125, así como su renta D101 desde $20 al mes.
Active su PLAN PREPAGO por $9.99 y timbre hasta 50 documentos electrónicos. Sin mensualidades, ni anualidades con el sistema líder en el país.
Arriba Pie